FAQ: What exactly is resource room?
A Resource Room is...
• A place to sharpen and/or gain valuable academic skills and to address the goals on your IEP.
• A place that helps you function in the mainstream classroom.
• A place to begin or complete tests using the modifications on your IEP.
A Resource Room is Not...
• Is not Study Hall for a test or quiz that you did not study for on your own.
• Is not a replacement for going to extra help in your academic subject areas.
• Is not a place to do homework that you didn't feel like doing last night.